Friday, October 17, 2008

WaLau Eh!!!

Walau eh...
Raining heavily recently.. It's terrible. I am not even dare to drive. Lightning + Raining=Terrible.

Still remember yesterday, i am not dare to drive then call my bf come n fetch me. When he arrived my college, raining seem like non stop even more heavily. Then v stay in cafe and having dinner to wait the rain stop. After dinner, he drive his Myvi and I drive my Vois go to his house. Wow!! A tree collapse in the junction. (How come I always meet this incident ah?? Tree collapse again in front of me!!) I start scared n drive even more carefully. Due to the junction is blocked, we have to back through another way. But v are not familiar the way,we got lost and go to PutraJaya. From Serdang to PutraJaya.Haha.......So Bad!!!

Luckily, we can back to Serdang safely according the signboard. TIREd~!!! Raining, raining~

No comments: